Jazzaar Auditions 2022 – January 08
- Swiss Youth Jazz Orchestra (Tribute to Chick Corea)
- Swiss Youth Gospel Ensemble (R&B Gospel Concert)
Jazzaar auditions are held to select youth candidates for the two Swiss Youth Ensembles. Applicants from Switzerland are expected to attend the auditions in Aarau while international candidates will be evaluated on their submissions of live recordings or online auditions. For the 2022 productions, candidates for the following instruments are required to audition in order to be selected:
2. Woodwinds (flutes, clarinets, saxophones)
3. Brass (trumpets)
4. Rhythm Section (guitars, piano/kbds, drums/perc.)
The candidates to audition will be informed per e-mail about the time and venue of their scheduled appointment.
Here is your hotline to call if you are late or hindered to attend the audition on the 8th Jan. 2022:
079 665 51 81
Please be informed of the Evaluation Criteria for the auditions.
- Zlatko “Slädu” Perica – Guitarist, Songwriter, Producer (Guitarist of Gölä)
- Tony Martinez – Alto and Tenor Sax, Piano, Keyboards, Percussion, Vocals, Composer and Arranger
- Helen Savari-Renold – Singer, Songwriter, EMI Malaysia (1980’s), Producer & Pedagogue
Applicants are requested to prepare for their auditions by learning up a given piece. MP3 files and PDFs of lead sheets for different instruments are provided at this password protected site Downloads – Audition 2022.
Candidates may login with details received per e-mail and download their music on PDF and mp3 formats to prepare for their audition.